Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kathy reading her comics makes Jay a happy nerd


Its Sunday. I'm not sure why i'm so nervous. I think Kath and i did a good job with the show. Last night another member of the train rek radio team,Matt edited our show together. He cut out a lot of our uh's and um's. He says it sounds good. It's gonna get a lot better as time goes by. Just got Kath's schedule for the first few weeks in November and we will actually get to do some live shows. Looking forward to it. I'm also really excited that Kath is reading some comics again because of the show. That warms my geek heart.

Kath actually created a group for the show on facebook. So far 75 people have joined. Check this out--some of the people we don't actually know. We think they joined because of the flyer we had printed.So thats kind of cool. I'm looking forward to hearing the recorded show and to talk with people in the chat room.

Ok gonna go watch some smallville and justice league with the kid. I will probably write back later after the show airs.

No comments: