Friday, October 30, 2009

Student of the Month

Today i am so proud of my daughter. Let me tell you why.When we got home today after school she showed me a certificate. It was for being student of the month! I was so proud. She got a gift certificate for a restaurant and everything It said Diana showed a positive attitude in all areas of learning including responsibility . It was so awesome.

Today was her first halloween dress up day at school. This year she is Cinderella. She got to parade around her school in costume with all the other kids. Diana got a ton of candy as well. Also she got invited to her first birthday party. One of her fellow classmates is having a princess themed birthday party. It was really a great day for yammy today! She was so good all day! I can't wait to take her trick or treating tomorrow. When I'm miserable at work tomorrow I'm just gonna think about how happy my daughter makes me.

No comments: